As a blogger, when I come on social media, I am definitely looking to be inspired by other creatives. I remain in awe of the following women, their talents, style, and entrenpuership skils. If you are ever on Instagram, and you are wondering about who to follow, what to wear, where to shop, and your next makeup look, these powerful females got you covered.
- Evangelie Smyrniotaki (@Styleheroine) : This Greek Goddess travels around the world working with amazing photoraphers and brands. She also runs her highly editoral fashion blog. She is a creative master mind.
2. Lydia Tsegay (@femmeblk) : All hail the selfie queen! This beauty inspires other women of color to enter the world of fashion in Stockholm. What started as a hobby has become a hub of creativity, collaboration, and influence. She finds her inspiration from the environment around her, and in the music she listens to.
3. Paola Mathe (@findingpaola) : There’s a reason she want’s to be found, it’s because she is a work of art. And when you find someone as creative as Paola, you never look back. To Paola, perfection is boring, life is art, and beauty is everywhere. And I couldn’t agree more. She is the founder of Fanm Djanm, a black-owned headwrap company that is handmade with care. Her brand is colorful, it signifies strength in sisterhood and freedom of creative expression.
4. Jasmine Tookes (@jastookes) : This is my favorite model. Jasmine is a former Victoria Secret Angel. Her smile, work out videos, and stunning photos keeps her followers constantly engaged.
5. Aimee Song (@aimeesong) : This stunning blogger and fashion designer started blogging in 2008 and has since grown to have an impressive following across all social media platforms. She is an enterprenuer and the owner of Song of Style, a fashion and interior design brand.
6. Tezza Barton (@Tezza) : I call her, “Mommy Blogger.” I use her App, Tezza App to edit all my photos and videos for Instagram. She is an amazing artist, musician, and a very successful Instagram influencer. Her Her product line (Tezza), specializes in fashion, photography, and lifestyle products.
7. Emelie Lindmark (Emitaz) : Emelie Natascha Lindmark is an Instagram star and artist from Seweden. She started her career as a Social Media influencer. Her followers enjoy her simple yet stylish looks, and aesthetically pleasing videos.
8. Vanessa Gyimah (@Vannessa_gyimah) : This ghaninan beauty is a published Pro Makeup Artist, and a Beauty Influencer. She is known for her professional make up videos and pictures. She proudly chases her dream with gusto and has grown a strong fan base along the way. She stays true to her self and her roots while showing people that’s when it comes to beauty, she is undeafted.
9. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (@rosiehw) : Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley is an English model and actress. This beauty is best known for being a part of the Victoria’s Secret family. Now, she runs her own business as the founder & CCO of @roseinc – roseinc.com.
Follow @ayamba.theblog for more updates.