Hello, Theayamba Army!
I have been gone for a little while, and I am certain you missed my colorful words and vibrant pictures. While I was away, I was not clasping wine glasses in my right hand as I gazed casually at the sunset all day. As spring neared and fall faded away, I completed 725 hours of internship. Also, I finally graduated (at the top of my class) with a master’s degree in school counseling. As I write this, I am still basking in the nostalgic glow of addressing the graduating class of 2021. I’ll be sharing my speech and the link to watch my commencement ceremony soon. You all followed me through the rigorous journey of getting a master’s degree, and you deserve to see how well it turned out. To God be all the Glory.
While I was away, the blog went through a thorough makeover. We wanted to reframe the way our readers have been spending their time. Time is a rare commodity, and if you’re going to spend it on our blog, it should be worth it. I’d love to share with you the new features we have on the blog. To make your experience on theayamba.com more engaging.
- We’ve always had Pinterest integration, but now you can pin images from the blog to Pinterest.
- The blog now has great social media engagement. You can easily follow us on Instagram and Facebook and continue the meaningful topics we share. You can make our content go viral. The blog now has built-in sticky share buttons, custom Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram widgets.
- The blog is now ultra-responsive on all screen sizes.
- Our pages now load very fast and our response time is impeccable.
- You can switch the page from dark mode to night Mode to fit your taste.
- Each post now shows an estimated time, so you know how long you’ll spend perusing our content.
- We now have seamless pagination. It enables our readers to automatically load the next page.
- We also have a Live Search engine. Readers can now get instant search results when using the search box.
- Our contents can now be shared directly to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- The general article layout is more engaging, it reels you in, and you are guaranteed to get great content for your time.
- Two new categories have been added: Journaling and Story Telling. We intend to take you on a meaningful journey of self-discovery.
- The next article automatically shows up at the end of the current one without the need for the reader to navigate away, mimicking the infinite scroll-like method of Facebook.
- Talented writers, bloggers, and content creators have joined our team and will be introduced soon. So, you can rest assured that you are getting exciting and consistent content from amazing curators.
I am extremely excited to be back and I am looking forward to engaging with my new and old readers. Our blog is still a work in progress but I employ to enjoy what we’ve been working on tirelessly. Click on everything clickable and familiarize yourself with the new updates.
Follow @theayamba and @ayamba.theblog on Instagram to stay up to date.
Endnote: I would love to give a special shout-out to Vincent Kolade and his team for the work they’ve done in creating a better blog for all of us.
Vincent Kolade: Koladevin@gmail.com,
West Africa, Nigeria